Rosewood Miramar Beach Montecito: Doors are Open
With much anticipation from the Santa Barbara community, Rosewood Miramar Beach Montecito has officially opened it’s doors (make your reservations today)! Our earlier blog on the hotel status introduced Caruso, the privately owned, industry-renowned company who has overseen the construction and styling of the resort. They have done an impeccable job of breathing fresh life into the former Miramar Hotel, a much loved destination that closed it’s doors in September of 2000.
Enjoy Oceanside Luxury, Montecito Style
While much has changed with the revamping, the name “Miramar,” meaning ‘behold the sea,’ has been carried though and continues to accurately represent this idyllic coastal retreat. 124 luxurious rooms and 37 spacious suites are scattered throughout 16 acres of landscaped lawns that border the Pacific Ocean, ensuring that guests are completely immersed in the relaxation of one of Southern California’s most exclusive beaches. For those surf enthusiasts world class surfing, SUP, and kayaking are located at your beach front door. Embrace tranquility at either of the two pools or at the on-site Sense® spa and salon where nature inspired treatments await.
The location not only guarantees access to the pristine Miramar and Butterfly Beaches, but it is also within walking distance to the hottest Montecito restaurants. The luxury line-up includes The Monarch, Lucky’s, Honor Bar, Oliver’s, Cava, Los Arroyos, Juice Ranch, Renauds and Jeannine’s Bakery!
Locals are welcome to join the members-only Miramar Beach Club, granting them exclusive access to the oceanfront Club House as well as lounges, the dining room and private club activities and events.
Explore the Resort
Plethora of Dining Options For Every Occasion!
Beach House Dining offers an engaging dining experience with casual fare and the option for rooftop seating, while the Manor House offers farm-fresh seasonal culinary delights on the ocean-front Verandah. Pre- or post- dinner libations can be enjoyed in the candlelit Manor Bar where pianists perform nightly.
Enjoy a laid-back, family friendly ambiance at the Burger & Ice Cream Station or enjoy afternoon tea service and light dining in The Manor House’s elegant Living Room.
The Highest Level of Services & Amenities
As listed on their website, the experience includes the following perks:
- Miramar Beach – The exclusive Miramar Beach is at your doorstep. Active leisure pursuits are enjoyed at one of Southern California’s most heralded beaches. Swimming, kayaking, standup paddling and a cherished local surf spot are at your discretion. Complimentary chairs & umbrellas, beach butler, beach toys and sports activity equipment available.
- Concierge – Our Miramar concierge exemplify what Estate-style service denotes. Expertly trained to curate your perfect experience – from private winery tours, active excursions on the ocean, the everlasting romantic moments and cultural and family itineraries.
- Pampered Pets – The Rosewood Miramar Beach experience extends to your four legged friends. Daily dog walking, afternoon pet’s trek, customized pet menu and exclusive pet products and amenities.
- Retail decadence – Visit our boutiques and you’ll find your new favorites to wear for any occasion, from cozy cashmere to dressed-up beach apparel. Specialty local gifts and coveted body care and accessories are readily available.
- Complimentary guest transportation provided within a five-mile radius
- Fitness and Yoga Studio
- Choice of two pools
- Resort Activity and Kids Program
- Shuffleboard and Bocce Ball Courts
- Curated art programs and tours
- Vehicle charging stations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
The Venturelli Group is thrilled to extend a warm welcome to Rosewood Miramar Beach Montecito — this refresh is sure to bring blithe experiences and new treasured memories to this iconic destination.